Law firms and legal departments continue to search for a management platform to plan and organize their work more efficiently.
Law firms management platform plan:
Law firms and innovative legal departments continue to seek a management platform to plan, organize, track and complete their work more efficiently and intelligently.
The project and task management tools within Thomson Reuters HighQ allow legal professionals to stay focused on important functions and not on the details of documenting progress.
HighQ provides a quick overview of project activities to support an agile and accurate approach and helps teams better plan deadlines, set expectations, and work within a budget. The tools allow team members to create lists with due dates, status, priority, links, comments, and reminders, streamlining task management and keeping everyone organized. With a high-level view of case workflows and project progress, team members can drill down into schedules, details, and status of tasks.
It is designed to help teams avoid bottlenecks, communication failures, and other obstacles that can threaten the efficiency of legal work and easily adapt to unforeseen changes in scope, budget, and timelines.
“HighQ has made the business of project management much more flexible for everyone, since the system allows you to manage separate flows of a project, or different projects, in various parts of an organization simultaneously, and with the transparency that all parties can easily see what needs to happen in a deal at any time,” said Ali Brown, project manager at Stevens & Bolton LLP.
Whether at work on multiple complex projects or a small one, HighQ keeps groups active with the following capabilities:
- Activity monitoring – All tasks are visible on the team web page and task panels provide a simple overview of the status of the tasks themselves, as well as those of colleagues and teams in general.
- All relevant information in one place – Files, comments, and instructions can be attached to tasks and linked to other resources, ensuring that everything is accessible to complete the task.
- Centralization of communications: Project teams can comment on individual tasks to provide progress updates, offer insights, ask questions, or include links to complete the task, eliminating multiple email exchanges.
- Action prioritization: Tasks are organized by deadline, making it easier to understand what to do next. Managers and task creators receive notifications when the due date is approaching. Tasks can also be sorted and filtered based on required completion dates to quickly see the remaining work on the project.
- Keep the project on track: Once completed, the task is confirmed in the group list, making it easy to measure the progress of the project. Tasks can also be categorized to identify when projects are overdue, in progress, or completed.
- Communication of changes: When new actions need to be carried out as part of a project, tasks can be classified and reorganized to accommodate new priorities. The task list is updated and new tasks are immediately assigned to team members.
Through a unified solution, a simple user interface, and easy-to-read visualizations, the HighQ management platform resources help legal professionals prioritize and coordinate tasks while improving workflows, strengthening collaboration, and delivering quality work to clients.